The Ur-entry page had one purpose: help me find things. Now, it packs into limited browser space a whole lot more, including...
- Things I use (e-mail, weather, and a few other things)
- Things I'd never use (horoscopes)
- Things that they've helpfully provided, but are no help to me (today's top searches)
- Things that are completely mysterious to me (what the heck is Shine?)
- Things that I might use someday, but don't matter to me now (yellow pages)
- Things that irritate the hell out of me ("newsvertisements" about TV and movies)